Objectives of the year
1) To innovate and implement our P.1 new school-based curriculum based on the EDB new curriculum.
2) Make use of E-learning and flipped classroom to make students' learning more effective and act as a tool for continuous self-learning.
3) To cater learning differences through the split classes from P.2 - P.6.
4) To strengthen students' calculation skills.
5) To enhance students' interest and confidence in mathematics and enable them to appreciate that math is everywhere in our daily life.
6) To develop students' abilities to communicate with others and express their views clearly and logically in mathematical language.
7) To help students develop a positive attitude towards mathematics learning.
8) To encourage students self-learning at school and at home through E-learning platform.
9) To echo the school year theme through math activities and projects.